The Unplime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Imnotyoo a heretic for creating this...or a saint?

+4
suebe
eljay
i.n.y.
HeyMrP
8 posters

Go down

UnKarma

Is Imnotyoo a heretic for creating this...or a saint? Vote_lcap100%Is Imnotyoo a heretic for creating this...or a saint? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 11 ]
Is Imnotyoo a heretic for creating this...or a saint? Vote_lcap0%Is Imnotyoo a heretic for creating this...or a saint? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Is Imnotyoo a heretic for creating this...or a saint? Empty Is Imnotyoo a heretic for creating this...or a saint?

Post by HeyMrP Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:57 pm

She calls it the Unplime...or is that the Anti-Plime? Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by on Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
HeyMrP
HeyMrP
Refugee

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Back to top Go down

Is Imnotyoo a heretic for creating this...or a saint? Empty Re: Is Imnotyoo a heretic for creating this...or a saint?

Post by i.n.y. Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:58 pm

HeyMrP wrote:She calls it the Unplime...or is that the Anti-Plime? Evil or Very Mad

It's a place that isn't nearly as good as Plime that we can visit to get our Plimate fix whenever Plime is down.

I could change the name to "The Not Plime" if you'd like.

i.n.y.
The Upkeeper

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Is Imnotyoo a heretic for creating this...or a saint? Empty Re: Is Imnotyoo a heretic for creating this...or a saint?

Post by HeyMrP Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:01 am

imnotyoo wrote:
HeyMrP wrote:She calls it the Unplime...or is that the Anti-Plime? Evil or Very Mad

It's a place that isn't nearly as good as Plime that we can visit to get our Plimate fix whenever Plime is down.

I guess the "not plime" does not have any jingle to it. Unplime works for me. cheers
HeyMrP
HeyMrP
Refugee

Back to top Go down

Post by i.n.y. Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:02 am

HeyMrP wrote:
imnotyoo wrote:

I guess the "not plime" does not have any jingle to it. Unplime works for me. cheers

Hurray!

i.n.y.
The Upkeeper

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by eljay Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:47 am

Unplime is best! It made me laugh. lol!
eljay
eljay
Refugee

Back to top Go down

Post by suebe Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:36 am

I like "Un". Thank you imy for starting this. It's cuter than chatzy, but I've tried chatzy too, but I'm always alone... upvote

Edited to add: my signature is not displaying, but it should read: That's me on the right....in honor of FAF topless suebe weekend
suebe
suebe
Refugee

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by icepigs Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:16 pm

I dunno about the "Un-Plime" or the "Anti-Plime".....this seems more like Plimeade to me.....
icepigs
icepigs
Refugee

Number of posts : 17

http://www.plime.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pocksucket Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:32 pm

Or Plimish.

Thanks for making this, INY.

I'd just like to say though
Is Imnotyoo a heretic for creating this...or a saint? Frustrated-man

Pretty much sums up my feeling about the Plime situation...
pocksucket
pocksucket
Refugee

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by tundramonkey Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:00 pm

Saint, not heretic. I need my Sunday dose of Plime!
tundramonkey
tundramonkey
Refugee

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by cmotion Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:32 pm

*Sings hallelujah chorus*

Thank you, INY.
cmotion
cmotion
Refugee

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum