The Unplime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fancy Avatar Friday, Redoux

3 posters

Go down

Fancy Avatar Friday, Redoux Empty Fancy Avatar Friday, Redoux

Post by suebe Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:54 am

I was planning on switching my av all day (and probably weekend) to various topless and cute pictures of my adorable self as a baby.

What say you, should I do it here?
suebe
suebe
Refugee

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Fancy Avatar Friday, Redoux Empty Re: Fancy Avatar Friday, Redoux

Post by HeyMrP Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:02 am

I think that there is not enough traffic here, yet. If you do it today you could do it again later when Plime is alive again or when there is more going on here.
This week baby Suebe, I just hope that next week you don't think, "Baby Suebe was such a success, think this week I'll use my College Suebe topless pictures." Embarassed
HeyMrP
HeyMrP
Refugee

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by suebe Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:13 am

HeyMrP wrote:I think that there is not enough traffic here, yet. If you do it today you could do it again later when Plime is alive again or when there is more going on here.
This week baby Suebe, I just hope that next week you don't think, "Baby Suebe was such a success, think this week I'll use my College Suebe topless pictures." Embarassed

I 'm just jonesing. I had all kind of news posts ready and had fun going through baby pictures.

and no no no no, there will be no topless pictures of suebe past the age of 18 months or so.
suebe
suebe
Refugee

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by pocksucket Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:33 pm

As I have no photos of myself as a child, that foot one I had wasn't really me. Neither was the pram.

I spent quite a lot of time last night making a new one and then didn't get a chance to use it, so I'm rolling it out here -->

(Isn't it weird over on that side..?)
pocksucket
pocksucket
Refugee

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: